Welcome to Golden Gate Dental!
Your smile means the world to us.
Dr. Inessa Sosis and her dental team proudly serve the San Francisco and Greater Bay Area. With a gentle touch we have been creating beautiful smiles for over 15 years. Dr. Sosis built a state of the art dental facility with a spa setting in mind. The warm golden colors, sparkling chandeliers and modern comfortable furniture encourage you to relax and enjoy your experience like never before.
Our practice delivers Advanced Dentistry using modern equipment. Cosmetic, Family, Restorative and Implant Dentistry are just a few of the services that we offer for our patients. From Teeth Whitening, and Preventative Dentistry to Veneers, Crowns and Dental Implants we fashion a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
Our number one priority is our patient’s well-being. Our staff is highly trained to ensure patient satisfaction. We will take all the steps available to make sure you have a comfortable experience during your next dental visit. Dentist in 94118
If you are ready for a better, gentler dental experience
Voted one of the best San Francisco, CA clinics in Dentistry Verified by Opencare.com
A Few Words From Our Patients
- Dr. Sosis has been our family dentist for the last 10 years. My kids absolutely adore her and they are never afraid to come for their teeth cleanings and checkups, which is a huge relief to me as a parent!Ira from San Francisco
- Dr. Komissarova is great. Very friendly, gentle, personable. The office is new, clean & inviting. They spot issues early enough to talk about the appropriate timeline to fix and preventative measures that can be taken going forwardStacy from San Francisco
- Dr. Sosis has a great eye for aesthetic side of dental health and she does excellent work with veneers, making your smile look very natural and beautiful.Jill from San Mateo
- Love, love, love the new office, just gorgeous! Felt like I was at spa not a dental office just so serene and calming like the whole staff and Dr. Inessa of course!. I have been to many dentists but Dr Inessa is the only one to clean my teeth herself. Doing so, she takes a careful look at what is going on.Ann from San Bruno
- Dr. Komissarova and her staff really worked with me so that I can keep up with my busy work schedule and patched me up until I go in for the real treatment the following week when I got back to SF from my work event.William from Daly City
- I feel like I am in very very good hands at this establishment and should I ever have larger issues than cleaning, I would feel very positive about my careKathryn from San Francisco