Welcome to Golden Gate Dental!
Your smile means the world to us.
Dr. Inessa Sosis and her dental team proudly serve the San Francisco and Greater Bay Area. With a gentle touch we have been creating beautiful smiles for over 15 years. Dr. Sosis built a state of the art dental facility with a spa setting in mind. The warm golden colors, sparkling chandeliers and modern comfortable furniture encourage you to relax and enjoy your experience like never before.
Our practice delivers Advanced Dentistry using modern equipment. Cosmetic, Family, Restorative and Implant Dentistry are just a few of the services that we offer for our patients. From Teeth Whitening, and Preventative Dentistry to Veneers, Crowns and Dental Implants we fashion a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
Our number one priority is our patient’s well-being. Our staff is highly trained to ensure patient satisfaction. We will take all the steps available to make sure you have a comfortable experience during your next dental visit. Dentist in 94118
If you are ready for a better, gentler dental experience
Call Us Today 415.367.3444 or Schedule Online
Voted one of the best San Francisco, CA clinics in Dentistry Verified by Opencare.com
A Few Words From Our Patients
- Can one love a visit to the dentist? I just clicked that I loved it and it gives me pause.... Not sure if I can love a visit to the dentist but my experience at Golden Gate is always unexpectedly pleasant. I don't cringe before going to the dentist anymore. They are really good folks, know what they are doing and care. I will never go anywhere else for dental care. Period.Chris from San Francisco
- Love, love, love the new office, just gorgeous! Felt like I was at spa not a dental office just so serene and calming like the whole staff and Dr. Inessa of course!. I have been to many dentists but Dr Inessa is the only one to clean my teeth herself. Doing so, she takes a careful look at what is going on.Ann from San Bruno
- William from Daly City
Dr. Komissarova was a blessing to my situation. After booking online, I received a call that they will get me in first thing in the morning. Dr. Komissarova was very thorough and checked out not just my broken tooth but got me set to take care of other warning signs so that I won't be getting into the same situation again.
- I feel like I am in very very good hands at this establishment and should I ever have larger issues than cleaning, I would feel very positive about my careKathryn from San Francisco
- Dr. Komissarova is great. Very friendly, gentle, personable. The office is new, clean & inviting. They spot issues early enough to talk about the appropriate timeline to fix and preventative measures that can be taken going forwardStacy from San Francisco
- Dr. Sosis and her staff are amazing! Before any work is done, they go over how much of the procedure your dental insurance will cover and how much you can expect to pay. Everything is very upfront and there are no surprises!Heather from San Francisco